Sanrong AKJ brass sight glasses are applied to commercial refrigeration and air-conditioners. They are made in brass and are available in versions with flare, solder, face seal or socket connections. AKJ are mainly used to indicate the condition of the refrigerant as well as the liquid level in the receiver or the oil level in the compressor.
- Visual indication of moisture (minimal dependence on temperature).
- The flare ext. × int. version can be screwed together with filter drier (reduction of assembly costs).
- Flare connections are 4-sided for quick installation.
- Solder versions available with extended ends.
- Designed for high working pressures.
- Traditional refrigeration
- Heat pump systems
- Air conditioning units
- Liquid coolers
- Transport refrigeration
- Indicates too high water contents in the refrigeration system
- Indication of lack of sub-cooling
- Accurately calibrate the color change at high temperature
- The double function plastic cap can prevent the dust, dirt and grease, and offer the information from the glasser.